Greetings!

Welcome to Jordan Cooked a Thing!, the blog where Jordan cooks things. Or posts things that he's eaten. Or maybe just random food related stories. People like that sort of thing, apparently.

It should be known that I am no professional. I did not go to school to learn how to cook. I have never worked in a restaurant (save that one time in a soup kitchen, which doesn't count), so nothing here is in anyway going to be professional. I've also got a ton to learn about cooking, too. I'm not going to ever claim otherwise. This is just me sharing good, food-related stuff.

I'll probably have several different features running on here, from me trying things I haven't before, to me trying to make something I've never tried before. But I promise recipes will be included for... some things.

Comments

Popular Posts