Things Jordan Ate: American Huckleberry Soda

There's not much more to say about this stuff other than it's probably the best sodas I've ever had. It's like eating a spoonful of fresh huckleberry jam... only fizzy.
It's trademarked by a company in Mukilteo, Washington called Orca Beverage Inc. I'm going out on a limb here and assuming it's bottled there as well. They produce a number of what they call "vintage sodas" with various names and flavors. If the other flavors are anything like the huckleberry though, in sold for life.

The unique flavor is its first benefit. I've never encountered a huckleberry flavored drink before, and I've only rarely encountered huckleberry anything else. That's the first real standout. The second is that it's pulled off so well. It's delicious.

I highly recommend grabbing a bottle of this if you see it.

Comments

Popular Posts